The Best Solution To Transfer All Data From Android To Iphone After Setup
First of all, we would introduce you a powerful solution to transfer all data including even WhatsApp from Android to iPhone after setup. As you may know, Move to iOS cannot transfer app data while it only offers a list of apps on your Android phone for you to install in the new iPhone. So if you’ve used WhatsApp on the Android device, you will definitely need this tool – iMyFone iTransor Pro.
This desktop program serves all iPhone and Android users with its advanced technology of phone data management and the professional development team. You can use iMyFone iTransor Pro to selectively transfer multiple types of data from Android to iPhone, and even back up, restore, transfer and export your WhatsApp data across different platforms. In this case, we’ll guide you to transfer your WhatsApp from Android after setting up your iPhone.
- Choose Transfer WhatsApp on the screen and then connect both the Android phone and iPhone to the computer with USB cables.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to allow the computer to access your phone data. Make sure your Android phone is set as the source device while iPhone the destination one.
- Click Transfer. The program will start to transfer your WhatsApp and your cooperation is needed during the process. It won’t take too long depending on your data size, so wait patiently to complete the transfer.
How To Transfer Pictures From Android To Iphone Using Itunes
To transfer photos from Android to iPhone using iTunes the following 2 steps need to be followed:
- First, to copy the photos from Android to PC
- Next, to transfer the photos from the PC to your iPhone using iTunes
Steps to follow to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone using iTunes :
1. Connect your Android phone/tablet to your computer
2. To locate your photos and videos open My Computer and double-click on the Android Phone/Tablet. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera
3. Navigate to the DCIM folder. It contains the photos you took on the device
4. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer
5. Disconnect your Android phone
6. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable
7. Open iTunes on your computer and sync your Photos to your iPhone
8. Thats it. To find your selected photos and videos on your iPhone, go to Photos > Albums
What Youre Leaving Behind
As you prepare to abandon Android, consider what you cant take with you. Your phone case wont be compatible with your new iPhone, and your desktop dock may not be either, but theres a good chance that any other Android accessories you bought will work. If they rely on Bluetooth, then they should work just fine. Most speaker accessories and docks have iPhone compatibility as standard. Even wired headphones will work with the latest iPhones, though you will need to buy a Lightning-to-3.5mm adapter.
You obviously cant take your Android apps with you, but almost all will be available on iOS, or if not, there will be an alternative so youll be able to replace the vast majority. Wave goodbye to Home screen customization, as iOS doesnt support launchers, but in iOS 15, you can add widgets and change the look more than before. Last, but not least, theres the question of what to do with your old phone. Your best bet might be to wipe it and sell it.
You May Like: How To Make Android Application
How To Transfer From Android To Iphone With Move To Ios
The second way is to use the program – Move to iOS, whose purpose is to transfer data from Android to iOS. It is convenient for Android user to solve the problem on how to transfer content from Android to iPhone. You can use it to transfer contacts, photos, videos, messages, Google account, bookmarks. Here’s how to transfer Android to iOS with the help of Move to iOS.
Step 1: Install the app to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Go to the store to download the Move to iOS at first. Then, open the new iPhone, follow the instructions step by step to enter the “App & Data” window and click on the “Move Data from Android” option.
Step 2: Connect the old Android to the new iPhone.
Launch the app on Android phone, choose the button of “Continue” and then keep following the prompts. On iPhone, press on “Continue” to go on when you get the page of “Move from Android“. Wait for a code on iDevice and enter your Android device appears the window of “Enter Code” with this code.
Step 3: Transfer data from Android to iOS.
Here, you can choose the contents you’d like to transfer on the list and tap “Next” to start the process. Now, your iPhone will receive all essential data from Android phone device. Click “Done” on your Android phone and tap on “Continue” to keep going on to set up the new iPhone.
Read If You Like:
How To Switch From Android To Iphone With Dropbox
Dropbox can help you move data from Android to iPhone, including important document, images, videos and so on. But you have to download the Dropbox application at first on both your Android and iPhone. Follow the steps below, you will learn how to migrate Android to iPhone using Dropbox.
Step 1: Launch the Dropbox and upload the files on Android.
Open the app and log in with the Dropbox account. Tap the “ï¼” icon at the bottom of the screen, tap on the “Upload Files“. Select the files you’d like, upload them to the Dropbox and click the “Open” icon to begin adding.
Step 2: Save or view the files from Dropbox to the iPhone device.
Turn on the Dropbox on your iPhone and sign in the same ID account. You can view the documents, like Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, DOC and more, on the Dropbox or save the images to your iPhone by selecting a picture, choosing the icon of “Export” and ticking the “Save Image” button to save the photo.
Read If You Like:
Don’t Miss: Is Zte An Android Phone
Move Content Manually From Your Android Device To Your Iphone Ipad Or Ipod Touch
Here are some tips for transferring your contacts, photos, music, documents, and more from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
You can also use the Move to iOS app to automatically transfer your Android content to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you can’t use the app, you can move your content manually instead.
How To Transfer Photos From Android To Iphone/ipad With Android To Iphone Transfer
If you want to transfer pictures in different operation systems, Android to iPhone Transfer would be the best tool to help you. With it, you can transfer pictures from Android to iPhone or iPad in ease and vice versa. From now on, you will never miss your valuable and beautiful photos.
Key Features & Highlights of Android to iPhone Transfer
– Transfer your data such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs and other media files from Android to iPhone/iPad/iPod easily.
– Send data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Android device automatically.
– Support both Android system and iOS system including the latest version iOS 13 in safety.
In addition, Android to iPhone Transfer supports iPhone 11 Pro Max/ 11 Pro/11, iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE/5C/5, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2/Air, iPad 3/2/1, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPod touch 5/4/, iPod Nano 7G/6G/5G/4/3G/2G/1G, iPod Classic 2/1. It also supports Android device, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, HTC, OPPO, Vivo, LG, ZTE and so on.
You can download free here.
Now, you can get the using guide to transfer photos.
Step 1. Install Android to iPhone Transferand Connect
– Please download Android to iPhone Transfer on your computer in advance. Then, install it with guiding steps. Install successfully, enter it and you can see the interface as below.
Step 2. Detect Your Two Phonesand Set Devices
Step 3. Choose the Photos and Start to Send
Don’t Miss: How To Get Unlimited Data On Android For Free
How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Android
Similarly to transferring your entire library from an Android to an iPhone, you can transfer your whole library from iPhone to Android all without plugging into a computer thanks to Google Photos or other cloud-based . To transfer your entire photo library:
How Do I Stop My Iphone From Searching For Other Bluetooth Devices
Part 1: 10 Tips to resolve Bluetooth not working on iPhone. Second Method: Go to Settings > Select Bluetooth option > Switch it off > Wait for few seconds to again, > Switch it back on. If you want that your iPhone should keep searching for nearby Bluetooth devices, you must keep the discoverable mode of your device ON
Don’t Miss: How To Schedule Text Messages On Android
How To Move Pictures From Android To Iphone With Shareit
1. At first, download and install both on your Android and iPhone.
2. Please launch the app on your Android phone. If you are the first time to launch the app, please click ” Start” on it and set your name and avatar to your Android phone.
3. After you are done with it, click on “RECEIVE” on the screen. Then the app will tell you to wait for a sender now, you can see “Waiting for sender” on your Android phone. As you want to connect iPhone, click “Connect to iOS/WP“.
4. In this time, the app will show that you need to search for WiFi on your iPhone. You may need to follow the instructions shown on the iPhone. Please choose the WiFi hotspot that is sent by your Android phone.
5. After connecting the WiFi hotspot, please launch SHAREit on your iPhone again. Then you can see two devices are ready, they can transfer your photos with each other.
Easiest Way To Transfer Photos With Instashare
If for some reason Send Anywhere doesnt work for you or you dont need the big cloud features, here is a simple app that does the job of transferring photos from Android to iOS really well.
Step 1: Launch the Instashare Android app. Make sure you have Wi-Fi turned on and both Android and iOS devices are connected to the same network. The app can also use Bluetooth alternatively but the speed wont be great.
Step 2: Go to the Gallery app and either tap and hold on an entire album or individual images you want to transfer. From the button up to, select Instashare.
Step 3: The Instashare app will now open and once the scanning is done, youll find your iOS device listed there. Tap on it.
Step 4: Now on the iOS device, youll get a pop up in the Instashare app for authentication. Tap Allow and all the images will be synced. As simple as that.
Don’t Miss: Cool Game Apps For Android
Way : Move Photos From Android To Ios Device Manually
Why Is There No Mms Option On My Iphone
To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. If you dont see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature. Make sure that your device has enough space to receive images and videos.
Recommended Reading: Most Popular Word Games For Android
Sync Photos Through Online Storage
You can also transfer photos from your PC to your iPhone or Android phone using an online storage site. I’ll use for this example, but any site accessible from your PC and your mobile phone should do the trick.
Sign into your online storage service and upload the photos you currently have stored on your computer. You can also add the new photos to a specific album.
Now open the service’s app on your phone and navigate to the album with the photos you uploaded. From Google Photos, you can tap a specific photo and download it to your phone for use as wallpaper or storing in your mobile photo library.
Like What You’re Reading?
Sign up for Race to 5G newsletter to get our top mobile tech stories delivered right to your inbox.
How Do I Transfer Photos From Android To Iphone Using Wifi
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
You May Like: Celebrity Cruise App For Android
How To Transfer Photos From A Computer To An Iphone Using Icloud
If you store your photos in your iCloud Photo Library, getting them from there to your iPhone is so simple you hardly have to do anything at all. Just set up your iPhone to sync with your iCloud Photo Library once and then all of your uploads will be automatically synced to your iPhone. Here’s how:
On your iPhone, tap Settings.
Tap your name at the top of the screen.
Move the iCloud Photos slider to on/green. When you do this, photos will sync from your iCloud account to your iPhone. How long this takes depends on how many photos and videos you have and how large the files are.
Whenever you next want to sync photos from iCloud to iPhone, just add the photos to iCloud via the web or your Mac’s Photos app. Once they upload to iCloud, they’ll automatically download to your iPhone.
Fix : Force Quit The Messages App
If there is no glitch in your operating system, there might one in the Messages app instead. Force-closing the app will help.
Here’s how you quit an app on the iPhone X and later models:
- Swipe up from the home screen and pause in the middle
- Scroll left or right until you find the app you want to quit
- Swipe up to quit the application once you find it
Here’s what you do on the iPhone 8, SE , and earlier models:
- Double-click the home button to open your most recently used apps
- Scroll left or right until you find the application you want to quit
- Swipe up to quit the app preview
Read Also: What’s The Biggest Android Phone
Basic Solutions To Fix Iphone Not Receiving Pictures Messages
- Solution 1. Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off
- Solution 2. Go to Settings > Messages > turn MMS Messaging on
- Solution 3. Go to Settings > Cellular > turn Cellular Data on
- Solution 4. Go to Settings > Cellular > turn on Data Roaming
- Solution 5. Go to Settings > Messages > Blocked. Make sure that contact trying to message you isn’t blocked.
- Solution 6. Make sure that you have a cellular data connection in the status bar of your iPhone
- Solution 7. Go to Settings and turn Wi-Fi off. Try to open Safari and navigate to any web to verify that you have a data connection. Then turn Wi-Fi back on to continue using Wi-Fi for other features. If your cellular data connection isn’t available, follow these steps.
- Solution 8. Make sure that you can send and receive SMS. MMS might not be available while you’re calling. Only 3G/4G and faster GSM networks support simultaneous data and voice calls.
- Solution 9. Restart your iPhone
- Solution 10. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting on your iPhone
- Solution 11. Remove your SIM card and insert it again
Transfer Files From Android To Iphone By Dropbox
Dropbox is a cloud file hosting platform offering cloud storage to its users for file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. It lets you share videos, photos, or any files for that matter across any device, while also giving you access from a web browser.
At the time of sharing a file or folder, the user can determine who gets to view or edit the file. Dropbox enables its users to share large media, video, graphics, executable, CAD drawing, virtually any type of file easy and straightforward. The files you share via Dropbox are secure and youâre always in control, as your password-protect a shared link, set a date for a shared link to expire. To share files from Android to iPhone follow the steps.
Recommended Reading: How To Watch Live Sports On Android