How To Restore Apple Music Using Your Mac Computer
If in case you experience this issue on your Mac PC. Here is how to restore Apple Music tracks easily.
Step #1. On your Mac PC, open the iTunes app.
Step #2. Tick on the iTunes button that you will see right away at the top area of the screen. Afterward, click Preferences.
Step #3. In the General tab, youll immediately see that there is a checkbox next to the iCloud Music Library ensuring that the iCloud Music Library has been turned on.
Again, wait for some time until the media files or tracks re-appear on your iTunes app.
Hostname Not Verified / Chain Validation Failed / Ssl Error When Trying To Playback
This error means that your provider is using invalid SSL certificates . Your solution might be:
- Check date and time on your device
- Ask provider to either fix the SSL issues or to provide a link to plain http-only configuration
- Disable certificate validation within the app:
- Settings -> difficulty -> expert
- Settings -> extended -> system -> ignore invalid SSL
- Restart the app
How To Check If Your Android Device Supports Widevine Drm
Many media streaming services, like Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and others, use various types of Digital Rights Management to protect their content from being copied and redistributed. Most DRM doesnt actually prevent this behavior, and instead mostly serves to annoy people paying for content, but thats a discussion for another time. Widevine is a widely-used DRM technology, often found in web and Android applications, but not all Android devices fully support Widevine DRM.
Widevine DRM is used by streaming services like Netflix, HBO, Disney+, Prime Video, Hulu, Sling, DirectTV, and many others. There are three security levels in Widevine: L3, L2, and L1. Heres a breakdown of each:
- Widevine L3: This is the lowest-supported option, where the DRM is entirely software-based. A device that only has Widevine L3 has no Trusted Execution Environment for DRM encryption to run in. In most cases, Widevine-protected content will only play in 480p.
- Widevine L2: Devices with L2 support have a Trusted Execution Environment , but video processing happens in software or separate video hardware. Most of the time, Widevine-protected content will play at a maximum resolution of 540p.
- Widevine L1: This is the highest level of protection, where media is decrypted and processed entirely in the Trusted Execution Environment . Devices with L3 support can play Widevine-protected content at the highest possible resolution.
Recommended Reading: How To Clone A Sim Card Using Android
Having Multiple Providers How To Manage Channels
The app has many options on how to manage channels from multiple providers.One the best that suits most use cases :
- Remove/Hide categories you are not interested in
- Group channels them so all channels of the same category from all providers are located in the same category
- Enable duplicates folding. This way all channels with same or close names If a playback issue will occur the app will automatically switch to the next source . You can alternatively manually switch between sources.Note, that unless you manually switch the source of the exact channel, the default channel to be used will be the first one in the list if duplicate folding is disabled.
Note, that the app sorts providers alphabetically and applies a list of channels from these providers in the order, providers are. So if you have sorting mode by provider being set, naming a provider alphabetically before others will cause their channels be higher in the list.
Also quite popular is the quick provider switch option that adds a button on the main screen to enable/disable filters by a single/multiple provider you are currently interested in.
Other, less popular, but still valuable options are to disable category merging between different providers, so Sports from provider A will not be merged with Sports from provider B, creating different categories instead. Also you can enable showing provider name in the channel name
Enable Premium On A Firestick
- Use Android device with Play Market to purchase premium as a single payment. Yearly subscription is also ok .
- Find notification email from Google with purchase number , that will be required later on
- Forward this email or send this number to us If you failed to find the purchase number, you can send your email name .
- On the device with Fire Stick attached launch the app
- Go to the settings – about – installation id and send this text to usSo we will activate the premium on this deviceWARNING: This number will drop if you uninstall app or remove app dataPS: If you already purchased a subscription, you should refund it and buy app via one-time payment in order to be able to bind your purchase to the \ on the non-play market device.PS: Since the activation is manual, it may take up to a few days to proceed.
Also Check: I Need A New Android Phone
Which Provider Template Should I Choose
- If your playlist contains something like …/get.php?username=…& password=…& type=m3u_plus& output=… most probably your choice is Xtream Codes template
- If the url contains something like /stalker_portal/c/ then you should select either MAC or Stalker portal
- If you have a m3u file downloaded from provider, you should either upload it and setup as a Playlist , or configure as a Playlist File
- In other cases configuring as Playlist is generally preferable
Drm Key: What Is It For
Illegal copying is a problem that thousands of manufacturers, developers and authors are struggling with. DRM technology grants the user the right to use the product.“Digital Rights Management” – this is how the abbreviation DRM is translated. This is a kind of digital key that can be used to protect data from pirated use.
An example of such a key is given. For example, you are downloading. This trial will expire in 20 days. After that, the data of this application can be encrypted using a DMR license and in order to use the application further, you will need to buy full version… Thanks to such a license, content users cannot copy data protected by this technology, transfer it or, as indicated in the example, use it longer than the specified period.
By itself, such a “lock” has complex code and it is far from easy to hack. Only experienced hackers can do this, and even those will have to try. After the development of a particular product, such a digital key is applied to the license.
You May Like: Amazon Flex App On Android
What Is Drm License In Android Phone
DRM is an acronym for Digital Rights Management. The DRM framework on your Android device makes the use of DRM licenses possible it also executes the license terms established by developers. Android DRM licensing is free service offered to Android application developers who publish apps through the Android Market.
How To Transfer Itunes Backup To Android Via Itunes To Android Transfer
Although Apple does not offer any official solution to transfer data from iTunes to Android, you can still make it in one go with the powerful software iTunes to Android Transfer. As long as you have made the iPhone backup with iTunes on your computer, it can automatically scan out the files and restore iPhone backup to Android phone in simple clicks.
The best way to transfer iTunes/iPhone backup to Android:
* Restore iTunes/iCloud backup to Android devices in a few clicks, including contacts, messages, photos, voice memos, bookmarks, calendars, notes, etc.
* Selectively back up Android data on the computer in one click.
* Preview and restore the computer backup to any Android/iOS device.
* Not overwrite any data on your device.
* Work with most Android devices , such as Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, Google Pixel 5/4/4XL, Sony Xperia 10 Plus/10/10 Ultra, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, and other Android brands.
How to transfer iTunes backup to Android in clicks:
1. Connect your Android phone to the computer.
After opening the program on your computer, please select Phone Backup on the interface and connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Select an iTunes backup file.
Tip: You can also tap View to read the data in the iTunes backup file.
3. Sync iTunes backup to Android without data loss.
Choose the file types you want to restore, tick the specific items, and press the Restore to Device button to start the transfer process.
Also Check: Apps Keep Stopping On Android
What Is A Drm Reset
DRM or Digital Rights Management license is a part of a legal licensing system for downloading any digital content on your phone including apps. The DRM licensing helps the digital creator to protect the content from illegal distribution.
Know more about DRM. What is DRM license? How to reset DRM license? What are the significances of resetting the DRM license? And many more to discuss.
DRM is the abbreviation for Digital Rights Management license. A license that is attached to all the digital content you download from the internet to your smartphone. The content might be a movie, app, in-app purchase, music, or any other digital content. The DRM license is a technically authorized ownership of the content provided by the creator to the legal owner who has purchased it.
In short, a DRM license is a set of technological procedures that help the creators to protect their content from illegal or unauthorized usage.
What Is Drm Service Android
The Android platform provides an extensible DRM framework that lets applications manage rights-protected content according to the license constraints that are associated with the content. The DRM framework supports many DRM schemes which DRM schemes a device supports is up to the device manufacturer.
Manage your device identity and protected content
Read Also: Set Up Google Pay On Android
What Does Drm Not Supported Mean
Some Vimeo On Demand videos have Digital Rights Management enabled, meaning they can only be played in certain viewing environments. If you see this error message, youre likely trying to watch in a version of your browser thats not supported, or on a version of your devices OS thats not supported.
How Can I Watch Hotstar Without Vpn
The thing is, without a VPN service, the Google Play Store and the Hotstar app know that you dont live in India. Once that happens, the Google Play Store and the Hotstar app will more or less disable your device from finding and installing the Hotstar app. Wait for Hotstar to download and install on your device.
Also Check: Anti Malware For Android Phone
Can I Restore My Apple Music
You must be aware that the Apple Music app is capable of allowing you to save the tracks you wish to download and even videos. But all those downloaded media files will be lost once you sign out of your iTunes or Apple account or set up your account on a new device. This happens because the iCloud music library is not actually enabled by default.
Also, another instance that might cause the disappearance of the Apple Music tracks is when the trial period ended or when you, of course, canceled your Apple Music subscription .
So once the Apple Music songs are gone, can you still have them restored? Well, you are lucky because the answer to this question is totally a YES. You just have to know how to restore Apple Music tracks and playlists correctly to proceed. And, that is what we will be tackling in the second section of this article.
We are just getting started so dont leave yet and find out how to restore Apple Music tracks with ease.
Time Is Shown Incorrectly On Epg How To Fix That
Almost always when you see incorrect time its incorrect device setting , so go to the device settings and setup the time and time zone that correctly matches your region.
If this does not help, here are some options available to you to make a virtual time shift:
- Settings – Extended – System – Time shift
- Settings – Extended – System – Time shift
- open problematic channel properties – EPG – time shift
- open provider properties – time shift
After any of these changes you need to do manual EPG reload in order to apply the changes.
Also Check: How To Make Android Application
Performing A Hard Reset
If your phone does not restore to its original condition afteran error or you forgot your screen lock, perform a Hard Reset to initialize it.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user apps,user data, and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backupany important data before performing a Hard Reset.
Turn the phone off.
Press and hold the Power/Lock Key and the Down Volume Key at the same time.
When the Factory data reset screen appears, release both ofthe keys.
Use the Volume Keys to highlight Factory datareset, then press the Power/Lock Key to confirm.
to highlight Yes, then pressthe Power/Lock Key to confirm one more time.
Your phone will perform a factory reset.
Want To Stream Video From Phone To My Tv How To Do It
App supports 2 ways of sending a stream to a TV . Both are not very reliable and cannot be used if your provider requires some DRM tags or specific attributes being passed in addition to the stream url. The options are:
- If your TV supports working as WiFi TV , while playing video open the menu -> parameters -> send to TV -> select your device. If successful it will start playing on TV and you should stop playing it on your phone not to take extra network connection. Note, that TVs supports only limited set of stream types and might not support the one your provider is offering.
- If you are using an old Chromecast device and have Chromecast devices available in the network there will be a button on HUD to send the stream. This does not apply to newer Chromecast that are actually a Google TV device with Android, so you can just install the app and use it via remote, instead of just casting the stream.
Read Also: Virus Protection For Android Phone
What Is Drm Licence Reset
A DRM License Reset deletes all the DRM Licenses that are stored on your smartphone or computer. This prevents all your purchased digital products from connecting to the Internet to check if the purchase is legitimate or not. You should do a DRM Reset only when youre selling your Phone or Computer.
#extinf: 0 Tag1=value1 Tag2=value2channel Name
Channel declaration. Supported attributes:
- ch-number=”27″ : default shortcut for channel when using remote keys switching channel
- group-title=”Movies” : category this channel belongs to
- group-logo=”http://url/to/image.png” : category icon
- parent-code=”0000″ : if set, marks a channel as restricted that should be hidden by default unless code entered
- ch-id=”..” : channel id. used only with combination when url-epg or url-logo are set in playlist header
- tvg-id=”abc.yz” : channel id in epg teleguide that was linked in the playlist header
- tvg-name=”Original” : original channel name , if differs from channel name specified in playlist
- tvg-logo=”http://path/to/logo.jpg” : link to channel logo
- tvg-rec=”1″ : marker that channel contains archives . not needed if catchup* attribute is present
- catchup* : all catchup settings that are explained in header can be overridden here on channel level
- type=”playlist”, content-type=”playlist” : allows to merge another playlist inside the current one. Url specified for this channel is treated as include
- type=”movie”, type=”series” : use any of these 2 markers to mark that the channel listed is not a channel, but actually a movie or a series, and should be treated as such, and should be placed to media library
- adult=”1″ : marker that channel is adult
- tvg-shift=”-2″ : marker specifying that epg data should be shifted by several hours
- audio-track=”2″ : try to autoselect 2nd audio track
#EXTGRP: Sports – alias for group-title tag
Read Also: Best Video Creator App For Android
What Is The Drm License On The Android
DRM is an acronym for Digital Rights Management. Android product developers include DRM licenses in applications to gain benefits that protect their best interests. The DRM framework on your Android device makes the use of DRM licenses possible — it also executes the license terms established by developers. Android DRM licensing is free service offered to Android application developers who publish apps through the Android Market.
How Can This Be Done
But it’s good that this technology can be removed with the help of programs for common use not covered by DRM protection. How to remove it? The best example in this case the mp3Recorder Studio application is used. To do this, you need to enable playback of the purchased audio file with protection when using the required program . Next, you need to capture audio using mp3Recorder Studio and then save the audio directly to mp3. This process will use the built-in function of sound cards, which allows you to capture audio already in the middle of the device. Most provide a recording device called the âStereo Mixâ. However, different names are used. This device allows you to capture everything that is played back sound card… This may require you to install latest driver from the official website of the card manufacturer. Usually, the drivers that Windows automatically installs most often disable and hide such a device.
“Digital copyright management” , in its meaning, should protect. But in reality it, moreover, does not fulfill its main function but also makes PCs available to crackers. How and for what reason does this happen?
Read Also: Best Btc Wallet For Android